Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dual Drugstore Deals: $144 for $19

I was a little relieved that the sales weren't great this week.  After an exhausting two days for the Black Friday deals, I'm ready for a break; thank you for giving me one, drugstores.  I barely got anything and I didn't obsess over coupons (too much!) today.

But!  But!  Undisclosed item!  I got one and Mom won't get a raincheck for Xmas this year!

Not pictured: undisclosed item, 6 newspapers

Wags
6 Dawn
6 newspapers
$25.14 shelf, $17.94 after coupons
Paid in RRs
Out of pocket $17.94 

This trip was solely to burn through some of the $47 in Register Rewards I had left from the Black Friday sale.  They expire 2 weeks from issue and, looking over the upcoming circulars, I knew I wouldn't be able to "roll" them into new deals in time.  Dawn was $.99 with a store coupon and I had six otherwise fairly useless $.99 RRs left from the soda & Advil deals.  I turned those into dish soap.  I also turned five of the $2.25 RRs into six newspapers to get at the great P&G coupon insert this week, paying $.75 cash in the end for everything.
$17.19 in RRs down, $29.50 left to play with. 

Rite Aid
Transaction 1
2 Gilette Pro Glide power razors $18
2 bags holiday Hershey Kisses $5
1 Lindt candy bar, 1 Ghirardelli candy bar - $4.98
Subtotal $27.98; less $5 off $25, less two $4 Gillette, less $1 off two Kisses
Total $13.98, paid $12 in +UPs, received back $12 +UPs (two $5 Gillette, one $2 Kisses)
Out of pocket $1.98

Transaction 2
1 Undisclosed Item $79.99
Less $35 (raincheck), less $5 off $25, less $10 coupon, less $1 store coupon
Total $28.99, will receive back $30 rebate
$1.01 profit!

Today's totals
Shelf $143.97
Total $60.91
Rewards earned $12 + $30 rebates
Out of pocket $18.91

And, well, that's it.
I'm going to hit Giant Eagle in the next couple days to finish my $20 Proctor & Gamble rebate.  They have Olay body wash & lotion for $5ea with a $2 OYNO back, and today's P&G insert has a coupon for buy one Olay BW, get one Olay lotion free.  In addition, there are Giant Eagle eOffers (can be combined with paper coupons) for $1.50 off each.  I'll get those two items for $10 in spending to finish the rebate, less $5 for BOGO, less $3 in eOffers for a total of $2 cash paid, and I'll get a $3 OYNO making a $1 moneymaker. That'll be another $20 back in my pocket.  =D

No comments: