Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updated loot stack

I took photos of my non-food loot stack a month ago.  I'd only been trying my hand seriously at the drugstore deals for a few weeks at that point and it showed.

Let's see where things stand a month later, after some practice and the screaming Black Friday deals, shall we?

It's already time to take out a bunch of that toothpaste and bag it up to be donated.
Lotions on the left; soaps, body wash, deodorant upper left/top; razors & cough drops (underneath) upper right; toothpaste, brushes & floss on the right; cold & sinus plus painkillers front center.

Remember when I said I needed shampoo?  I think I'm good now.
Laundry care, plastic bags & Thermacares on the left; dish soap back center (in the process of moving those to the kitchen); everything else is hair dye, shampoo, and conditioner.

Overflow.  Fortunately we have a massive linen closet that would otherwise be 90% empty.

 Paper towels, TP & feminine care.

Mind you, this is all the stuff that ISN'T being used for Christmas gifts.  No, I'm not gifting toilet paper, but a lot of the lotion, body wash, and other nice beauty products are going in various gift baskets.  And everyone's getting a tube of toothpaste!

No comments: